Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break in Closing

Well, Spring Break is over. I have few remaining free hours left. We ended break kind of the way we started it. We had a BQ at Chris and Cassidy's house Friday night. It was lots of fun with lots of good food. Saturday the five of us went out clay pigeon shooting. That was also a lot of fun. However, future warning to anyone who meets Melissa, beware when she has a shot gun. For a girl who's never shot anything before she hit every still target we gave her and came pretty dang close to the moving ones. Daren did great as always. Its sad was a good shot he is. I'll never catch up. I didn't do to bad, but as my arm gets tired my aiming goes down the hill. My arm is sore from all the shooting. Today Daren had a store meeting and then came back home and slept the rest of the day. I've spent the day just catching up some unfinished homework. This next week offers a challenge. I have two tests Tuesday, one on Wednesday, and a huge project to turn in on Thursday. The semester is coming to a close and I'm under a lot of pressure to finish up with my classes and my senior thesis project. I'm still hoping to defend and have it published before the end of the semester. So with lots to do, we hope everyone is doing well.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there you guys, you'll be over with this phase of your lives soon enough and onto another phase. Just love everyday you have to be close with family and good friends while you are here. Love ya and miss ya, LaRaine and Cory

    ReplyDelete